Friday, 26 October 2012

Fitting More Sockets

 Decided to put some more electric sockets in couldn't put as many as I wanted in this side due to the heater vent being right behind the box section! I picked up some cable at B&Q on my way back from doing a breakdown in Bournemouth this morning.
 The other side was ok managed to put two more sockets in not sure if I like the colour of the socket surrounds on there might change then.!
 The finished sockets on the N/S with the TV/ SAT and 12v sockets shame I couldn't move the flew to get some more in.
The finished sockets on the O/S I def don't like the colour of the surrounds I will have to change them for Black ones!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Looks like plenty... maybe I will have to do a socket or two in my new van! (when I get it) then could put heater in for the dogs... humm ideas..